Research and Clinical Trials
Search Cancer Clinical Trials
|Title||A Study in Second Line Metastatic Colorectal Cancer|
|Description||The purpose of this study is to compare overall survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with either ramucirumab and FOLFIRI or placebo and FOLFIRI.|
|Eligibility Criteria||To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:|
* Patients must be 18 Years and older
* Subjects must have histologically or cytologically confirmed metastatic colorectal cancer (patients are eligible to enroll irrespective of KRAS mutation status).
* The patient has received first-line combination therapy of bevacizumab, oxaliplatin, and a fluoropyrimidine for metastatic disease and:
* Experienced radiographic disease progression during first-line therapy, OR
* Experienced radiographic disease progression within 6 months after the last dose of first-line therapy, OR
* Discontinued part or all of first-line therapy due to toxicity and experienced radiographic disease progression within 6 months after the last dose of first-line therapy.
|Principal Investigator||Sanjay Goel, MD|
|Current Trial Type||Interventional|
|Adult Clinical Trial||No|
|Pediatric Clinical Trial||No|