Montefiore Information Technology
Montefiore IT has the team, technology and tools to take your career to a new level.
Montefiore, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine, is one of healthcare’s most wired hospitals, widely recognized by the Hospitals & Health Networks' 15th annual Most Wired Survey for our adoption of technology to support clinical care and patient safety and privacy, infrastructure, business and administrative management, and the continuum of care.
Our experts deploy new technologies, define new business processes and provide stakeholders across the institution with the resources needed to meet their most difficult challenges. As a Montefiore IT employee, you’ll have ample opportunities to transform patient care, improve health outcomes and gain insight into the technological workings of one of the nation’s top academic medical centers.
Whether you are implementing clinical or revenue cycle solutions or providing critical infrastructure support, our goal is to guide you and your career to the height of healthcare IT excellence.
- Information for Referring Physicians
- Partnership with Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship Information
- Allied and Other Health Professionals Training
- Alumni Relations
- Continuing Medical Education
- Nursing at Montefiore
- To Your Health! Associate Wellness
- Institute for Emergency Care Training
- Care Management at Montefiore
- Montefiore Einstein Center for Bioethics
- Montefiore IT