2532 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10458
2300 Westchester Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
Cross County Urgent Care
1010 Central Park Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704
Michelle Silverio, Administrator
Laurence Williams, MD, Medical Director
Specialty: Urgent Care for Non-Life Threatening Illness or Injuries
Walk Ins are Welcome
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm – 10:15 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm
Holidays: 8:45 am – 5:00 pm
When You Just Can't Wait to Feel Better
When your medical care requires more than a first aid kit but less than an emergency room, Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) Urgent Care provides exceptional care for non-life threatening illness or injuries. MMG Urgent Care is co-located at our Bronx East, Grand Concourse and Cross County practice locations. We are open seven days a week, including most holidays, to provide prompt medical attention when your primary doctor is unavailable. MMG Urgent Care offers walk-in medical treatment with a wide range of on-site services including X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs) and laboratory tests. On-site parking is also available.
We provide healthcare services for patients age six months or older. Typical illnesses and injuries we treat include:
- Allergy and asthma
- Bladder and urinary symptoms
- Coughs, colds and flu
- Ear and eye problems
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Back, pelvic and stomach pain
- Skin rashes, bruises and bites
- Sprains and strains
- Strep and sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
Who Will Provide Your Care?
MMG Urgent Care is staffed by skilled health professionals, including board-certified physicians, nurses and other support personnel. You will receive expert care in a comfortable, caring environment featuring:
- Well-designed patient exam rooms
- The most current medical equipment available
- Comfortable waiting area
- On-site X-ray and EKG
- Laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Ample, secure parking
When to Contact Your Primary Care Doctor
You should contact your regular physician for annual physicals, insurance referrals, medication refills, back-to-work clearance or other routine health matters. We recommend that you follow up with your primary care provider on all services you receive through MMG Urgent Care.
When to Go to the Emergency Department
For serious or life-threatening situations, or if you are uncertain of where to seek services, call 911 or go to the hospital emergency department (ED).
Typical illnesses and injuries that should be treated in the ED include:
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Fractured or broken bones
- Major injury or burns
- Poisoning (call Poison Control at 800-222-1222)
- Severe shortness of breath
- Signs of heart attack, including chest pain
- Signs of stroke, such as blurred vision or slurred speech
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
How to Find us
Patients can find our urgent care services at two MMG sites. Both locations are easily accessible by car and public transportation. Free parking is available at Bronx East. Call for detailed directions.
To Bronx East
Take the Bx04 or Bx22.
Take the No. 6 to Zerega Avenue Station.
Urgent Care is accessible from the Hutchinson River Parkway, the Cross Bronx Expressway and the Bronx River Parkway.
To Grand Concourse:
Take the BX09 to East Kingsbridge Road.
Take the B or D train to Fordham Road.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway and the Cross Bronx Expressway. Street and reduced rate garage parking are available.
- Test Page
- Astor Avenue Pediatrics
- Bronx East
- Castle Hill Family Practice
- Co-op City (Bartow)
- Co-op City (Dreiser Loop)
- Comprehensive Family Care Center (CFCC)
- Comprehensive Health Care Center
- Cross County
- Eastchester (Westchester County)
- Family Care Center (FCC)
- Family Health Center
- Family Health and Wellness Center
- Fordham Family Practice (FFP)
- Grand Concourse
- Greene Medical Arts Pavilion
- Marble Hill Family Practice (MHFP)
- University Avenue Family Practice
- Urgent Care
- Via Verde
- Wakefield Ambulatory Care Center
- West Farms Family Practice
- Williamsbridge Family Practice