Meet the ENT Physicians
Bradley A. Schiff, MD
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (ENT)
- Medical Education
- New York University School of Medicine
- Georgetown Unversity Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Main Location
Montefiore Medical Center
111 East 210th Street
Bronx, NY 10467-2401
Phone: (718) 920-4646
Fax: (718) 944-7207
Get Directions | View MapMontefiore Weiler Hospital
1825 Eastchester Road
Bronx, NY 10461-2301
Phone: (718) 904-2000
Get Directions | View Map
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician
- Clinical Focus
- Head and neck cancer surgery, cancers of the oral cavity/tongue, oropharynx and larynx, cancers of the salivary glands and thyroid, minimally invasive transoral robotic resection of tumors of the oropharynx, hypopharynx and larynx.
- Research Focus
- Dr. Schiff is an active member of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract Research Group at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, a group that is involved in researching genomic, proteomic and methylation changes in head and neck cancers. His clinical research
Bradley Schiff, MD, is an Attending Physician in the Department of Otolaryngology at Montefiore and an Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. His clinical focus is on cancers of the head and neck, specifically parotid masses, thyroid and parathyroid disease, larynx cancer, cancers of the oral cavity, neck and skull base.
Dr. Schiff received his Bachelor of Arts in 1993 at Wesleyan University. In 1997, he received his Doctor of Medicine at New York University School of Medicine. From 1997 to 2002, Dr. Schiff completed an internship and residency in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Georgetown University Medical Center. In 2004, he completed a fellowship in the Department of Head and Neck Surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Schiff’s research primarily focuses on improving the safety of patients with tracheostomies. However he is involved in a number of projects, including projects improving the utility of fine needle aspiration of the head and neck, and projects involving thyroid parotid and squamous cell carcinoma. His work has been published in many journals and books, and also presented nationally.
Dr. Schiff has been named one of New York Times Super Doctors from 2009 to 2018. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of multiple professional societies, including the American Head and Neck Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.