Culture of Empowerment
Shared Governance and Accountability Advance Patient Outcomes
Montefiore’s established systems of collective decision-making foster excellence, shared governance and accountability—all of which contribute to achieving quality patient outcomes, in addition to advancing the entire discipline.
Our mechanisms to achieve seamless patient care include:
- Nursing councils that establish a methodology to propel and guide decisions in the areas of professional practice, education, documentation, policy, research, resource allocation, recruitment and retention, strategic planning and future directions.
- A system of shared governance that creates checks and balances to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of care processes and patient outcomes.
- Information for Referring Physicians
- Partnership with Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship Information
- Allied and Other Health Professionals Training
- Alumni Relations
- Nursing at Montefiore
- Continuing Medical Education
- Professional Development
- To Your Health! Associate Wellness
- Institute for Emergency Care Training
- Care Management at Montefiore
- Montefiore Einstein Center for Bioethics
- Montefiore IT
- Conflict of Interest Survey