Pharmapalooza, a battle-of-the-bands fundraiser to support the Phoebe H. Stein Child Life Program at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, took place this year on Thursday, February 9, 2017 at B.B. King Blues Club and Grill in New York City, raising over $100,000! The event was established in 2008 by healthcare communications company The CDM Group as a fun and creative way to streamline its volunteer work and philanthropy. To date, Pharmapalooza has raised nearly $900,000 to benefit the Child Life Program at CHAM. A special thank you to The CDM Group for their unwavering support of our youngest patients! Please view a video about the great work The CDM group has done with this event.
- Montefiore Insider - Issue 5 - June 2017
- Montefiore Insider - Issue 4 - March 2017
- Montefiore Insider - Issue 3 - January 2017
- Montefiore Insider - Issue 2 - November 2016
- Montefiore Insider - Issue 1 - April 2016