Ways to Give
Golf Event Dress Code
- Denim jeans of any color or jean style pants of any color and cargo pants/shorts are not acceptable anywhere on the premises.
- Athletic/high-top sneakers, rubber sandals, and crocs are not permitted.
- Golf hats may not be worn anywhere in the clubhouse or on the terrace. Hats are only to be worn with the brim facing forward.
- Shorts are not permitted after 7:00 pm on Club grounds with exception to the golf courses/practice areas.
- Children are expected to be dressed in accordance with the Club Dress Code at all times, the only exception being infants.
Attire for Men
Collared shirts and slacks or shorts are required. Shirts must be tucked in at all times, and shorts must be of Bermuda length. Both slacks and shorts must be tailored for golf. Long-sleeved turtlenecks and long-sleeved mock turtlenecks are permitted. Belts are required. Sneaker-style golf shoes of a conservative style (such as those sold in the Pro Shop) are acceptable golf attire. No “high-top” sneakers.
Attire for Women
Slacks, capris and skirts, shorts and skorts no more than 4 inches above the knee are acceptable. All clothing must be conservative and golf-specific. Halter, tube or tank tops, open midriffs, short shorts, tennis skirts, jeans, denim of any kind and workout attire are not acceptable anywhere on the premises.