Cancer Does Not Wait
White Plains Hospital Cancer Program and Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care are partnering to give cancer patients access to the most comprehensive and advanced care in the region. The partnership constitutes the only full ranging collaborative, multidisciplinary cancer center in Westchester with access to an Academic Medical Center known for expertise in a range of complex diseases. Backed by the knowledge of the NCI designated Albert Einstein Cancer Center we bring you the latest scientific breakthroughs and access to clinical trials.
Together, can be sure Patients will be seen by a highly-skilled cancer specialist within 24-48 hours of diagnosis and offer them access to:
- Healthcare services – from diagnosis, treatment, to survivorship programs and support – and to full-service hospitals 24/7 within our communities.
- Advanced and customized treatments, coupled with patient-focused collaborative care delivered by teams consisting of specialists and patient navigators with expertise with rare and common cancers.
- Physicians who will partner with your primary care physician, as well as other specialists, to keep them informed throughout cancer treatment.
- Physicians who trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the country; many who have completed fellowships and/or have other highly specialized training.
- An even greater number of clinical trials and innovative treatments.
- Second opinions in a time sensitive manner.
For physician referrals, call 914-681-2034
Visit our websites for more details about our cancer programs