MECC Breast and Cervical Screening Event
Breast and Cervical Screening Event
Get screened for prevention and early detection.
Registration is required. To register call 718-405-8076
Register for the 13th Annual Edward S. Greenwald, MD, Breast and Cervical Screening Event. All exams are FREE to people who are uninsured and underinsured. No documentation or insurance is required.
In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Montefiore Einstein Cancer Center is proud to open its doors to everyone in need of an examination, regardless of insurance or documentation status.
- Breast exams and Pap smears for women 18 and older
- Mammograms for women 40 and older
- Women’s health education and information
- Co-pays apply only to those with insurance
- FREE exams for all uninsured, underinsured and undocumented women
Masks are required.
FREE gift bags and MetroCards will be given out.
Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021
9:00 am–1:00 pm
The Tower at Montefiore Medical Park, Einstein Campus
1695 Eastchester Road, 2nd Floor,
Bronx, New York, 10461
Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm.
Registration is required. Due to COVID restrictions, we will be unable to accommodate walk-ins.