Huma H. Naqvi, MD
- Rehab Medicine
- Practice Specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Medical Education
- Sind Medical College, Pakistan
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Director Geriatric Rehabilitation, Montefiore
- Clinical Focus
- Dr. Naqvi’s particular areas of clinical expertise include geriatric rehabilitation, elderly musculoskeletal issues, wound care and alternative and complementary medicine—especially acupuncture for pain management.
- Research Focus
- Dr. Naqvi’s research focus is on global health initiatives in Iraq. Dr. Naqvi started a certification course for Iraqi physicians and therapists on rehabilitation techniques and interventions.
Huma Naqvi, MD completed her MBBS at Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre—Jinnah Sindh Medical University in Karachi, Pakistan. Dr. Naqvi finished an internal medicine internship at St. Vincent Medical Center and her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Naqvi was a global health recipient for education and training of Iraqi physicians and therapists on rehabilitation intervention for Iraqi children with neuro-disabilities.