Richard J. Lucariello, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College
- Westchester County Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center
Westchester County Medical Center
- Main Location
- Administrative Title
- Clinic Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology, Wakefield Campus, Montefiore Medical Center
- Clinical Focus
- Clinic Cardiology, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology
- Research Focus
- Dr. Lucariello is a member of the Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart &Vascular Care Research Board.
Dr. Lucariello received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He obtained his medical internship and residency from Westchester County Medical Center. During his residency, he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society of New York Medical College. He obtained his cardiology fellowship from St. Vincent’s Hospital. After completion of his cardiology fellowship, Dr. Lucariello received an additional year of training in Nuclear Cardiology from Westchester County Medical Center.
Dr. Lucariello has been a clinical cardiologist in the Bronx for his entire professional career. He is presently Clinical Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology at the Wakefield Campus of Montefiore Medical Center. In addition to his clinical responsibilities, Dr. Lucariello is also actively involved in the teaching of the medical residents and cardiology fellows at the Wakefield Campus. He was awarded the Program Director’s Training Award for Cardiology for the year 2011-2012 Academic Year.