Patients & Visitors
Dona Rani C. Kathirithamby, MD
- Rehab Medicine
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Rehabilitation Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Medical Education
- University of Ceylon
- Temple University Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Rose F. Kennedy Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Associate Professor - Department of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAssistant Professor – Department of Pediatrics
- Administrative Title
- Director, Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit, Rose F. Kennedy Center
- Clinical Focus
- Dr. Kathirithamby focuses on pediatric rehabilitation.
Dr. Kathirithamby received her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and completed her residency at Temple University Hospital. She then completed a fellowship at the Rose F. Kennedy Center at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
She is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.