Patients & Visitors
Lisa M. Gennarini, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Hematology-Oncology (Cancer)
- Medical Education
- SUNY Syracuse
- A I Dupont Hosptl For Children
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Administrative Title
- Director of Hematologic Malignancies
- Clinical Focus
- Dr. Gennarini’s clinical practice focuses on treatment of children with leukemia and lymphoma as well as various vascular anomalies. She is a member of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Consortium and the CHAM Principal Investigator for Children’s Oncology Group trials. Dr. Gennarini also leads the CHAM Vascular Malformations Program
Leo M. Davidoff Society of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Yeshiva University
Bronx, New York
Honors those who are outstanding medical student educators (2013-2014)
Lisa Gennarini, MD, has been an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Blood & Marrow Cell Transplantation at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM) since 2014. Her clinical focus is on treatment of children with leukemia and lymphoma as well as various vascular anomalies. She is also the CHAM Principal Investigator for Children’s Oncology Group trials, and also leads the CHAM Vascular Malformations Program.
Dr. Gennarini graduated from Siena College in 2004, earning her Bachelor of Science in Biology. In 2008, she received her Doctor of Medicine at State University of New York, Upstate Medical University in Syracuse. She began a residency in Pediatrics at Jefferson Medical College/A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, followed by a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore.
Dr. Gennarini ‘s work on pediatrics, topics ranging from sickle cell disease to implementing communications skills training courses in pediatric hematology/oncology, has been published in various journals and books, and presented nationally.
Dr. Gennarini is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and General Pediatrics.