Ulrich P. Jorde, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Advanced HF/Transplant Cardio, Cardiology (Heart), Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Universitat Hamburg
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Main Location
- Administrative Title
- Head of Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation & Mechanical Circulatory Support; Vice Chief, Division of Cardiology
- Clinical Focus
- Specialization in heart failure, cardiac transplantation and mechanical circulatory support for left ventricular assist devices (LVAD); and cardiogenic shock
- View Dr. Jorde's publications on Pubmed
Ulrich P. Jorde, MD–a graduate of Hamburg University in Germany–completed training in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, at Mount Sinai Medical School and Einstein. He has received grant funding for clinical research from the National Institutes of Health as well as the American Heart Association. He currently serves as Chair of the Mechanical Circulatory Support Council of the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Dr. Jorde is an internationally recognized expert in the management of congestive heart failure. He is fluent in English and German.