Dominic J. Catanese, DPM
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Podiatric Surgery, Podiatry
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Hoboken Univ Med. Center (formerly St Mary's Hosp)
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Podiatry
- Administrative Title
- Chief, Podiatric Surgery and Medicine
- Clinical Focus
Medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot
- View Dr. Catanese's publications on PubMed
Montefiore Podiatric Surgery Residency Program Teacher of the Year (2014 and 2017)
Dominic J. Catanese, DPM, FACFAS, is a board-certified podiatrist specializing in the medical and surgical treatment of foot disorders. In addition to serving as the Chief of Podiatric Surgery, Dr. Catanese is also the Podiatric Medicine Residency Program Director at Montefiore and Montefiore Mount Vernon as well as an Assistant Professor at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Catanese received his medical degree from Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey and Hoboken University Medical Center in Hoboken, New Jersey.