Lynn Davidson, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Developmental Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (Pediatric), Pediatrics
- Medical Education
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Academic General Pediatrics, Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Clinical Focus
- Dr. Davidson focuses on children with special health care needs. She has a particular interest in treating those with autism, attention deficit disorder and cerebral palsy. She also concentrates on neurodevelopmental/behavioral evaluations, helping children transition from adolescence to adulthood and screening children and adolescents for mental health issues in a general pediatric setting.
- Research Focus
- General pediatrics; children with special healthcare needs; neurodevelopment/behavioral evaluations; transition from adolescents to adulthood; screening children and adolescents for mental health issues in a general practice setting
Lynn F. Davidson, MD, FAAP, is Attending Physician at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Her clinical focus is on pediatrics, neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental disabilities. She provides comprehensive, coordinated and culturally appropriate care to a large population of multi-ethnic patients.
After receiving her Bachelor of Arts from Washington University in 1977, Dr. Davidson earned her Doctor of Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1982. She pursued her postdoctoral training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, completing a three-year residency in Pediatrics in 1985.
Dr. Davidson‘s research focuses on the successful transition of youths with special healthcare needs to the adult medical world. Her work has been presented regionally, nationally and internationally and has been published in reviewed journals, abstracts and posters.
In 2015, Dr. Davidson was inducted into the Leo M. Davidoff Society for outstanding achievement in teaching medical students. Dr. Davidson is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, and is a member of several professional associations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Academic Pediatrics Association. She is on the AAP executive committee of the Council on Children with Disabilities.