Zina J. Ricci, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Radiology, Abdominal Imaging
- Medical Education
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Associate Professor, Radiology
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Abdominal Imaging
- Clinical Focus
Abdominal imaging, including MRI, CT and US modalities. Dr. Ricci’s areas of interest include gastrointestinal radiology and fluoroscopy interpretation, including CT colonography and image guided procedures.
- Research Focus
- Zina Ricci, M.D. is an attending radiologist specializing in body imaging, which includes ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). She also performs image-guided interventional procedures at Montefiore Medical Center. After completing her residency in diagnostic radiology at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, she pursued a fellowship in body imaging at Montefiore’s Abdominal Imaging section of the Department of Radiology. As an assistant professor, Dr. Ricci provides academic conferences and board reviews for the diagnostic radiology residents. She also is active in teaching medical students, residents and body imaging fellows. She participates in many scientific papers, as well as various clinical radiology research projects.