Donna M. Rogan, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Medical Education
- New York University School of Medicine
- Bellevue Hospital
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Academic General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
- Clinical Focus
- Nutrition needs of infants, children and teens
- Research Focus
- Promoting sound nutrition, starting with the encouragement and support of breastfeeding; helping families make wise nutritional choices and helping individuals who are dealing with specific food intolerances
Donna M. Rogan, MD, is an Attending Pediatrician at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, and an Assistant Professor at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She has been a member of the Montefiore faculty for over 20 years, with a clinical focus on the nutritional needs of infants, children and teens.
Dr. Rogan earned her Doctor of Medicine in 1982 from New York University School of Medicine. She then went on to complete her residency in Pediatrics and an additional year as Pediatric Chief Resident at Bellevue and at New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Rogan’s clinical focus involves general pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents as well as promotion of sound nutrition, beginning with the encouragement and support of breastfeeding, helping families make wise nutritional choices and guiding individuals dealing with specific food intolerances. Dr. Rogan strives to improve patient care through optimizing the electronic medical record and implementing systems, with the goal of fostering greater collaboration between primary and specialty care.
She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, as well as multiple committees.