Allison Taylor, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Medical Education
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Academic General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
- Clinical Focus
- General pediatrics, care of children and teens in foster care
Allison Taylor, MD, is an Attending Physician at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Her clinical interests focus on General Pediatrics.
Dr. Taylor received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Brown University and her Doctor of Medicine from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her Pediatric residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and has been working and teaching at the Family Care Center at Montefiore for over 25 years.
Dr. Taylor is co-director of breastfeeding education for pediatric residents at Montefiore and provides breastfeeding education to expectant mothers through the FCC Child Birth Class series. She is also a strong advocate of early childhood literacy.
She has been on the Castle Connolly Top Doctors list since 2016. Dr. Taylor is board certified in pediatrics and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.