FAQ For Physicians

Who should I refer for home care services?

Any patient who is in need of skilled services such as nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy can be referred for home care services. These needs may arise at the time of transition from the hospital or nursing home, during an exacerbation of a chronic condition or in association with a new diagnosis or illness.

What other services are available for patients who are receiving services at Montefiore Home Care?

Once a skilled service is in place, other services that can be provided in the home are:

What makes Montefiore Home Care different from other home health agencies?

Who pays for Home Care Services?

How do I make a referral to Montefiore Home Care?