How to Apply
The Monte HOP Program is open to the following:
- A graduating high school senior or college freshman/sophomore
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- A person considered economically or educationally disadvantaged and/or from groups considered underrepresented in the health industry
- Able to commute easily to all program/clinic sites (housing is not available)
- Commit to participate in all activities of the program
The application period for 2020 is now open.
You may complete the student application here.
You may complete the coordinator application here.
Please contact 718-920-5521 for additional information.
Sample Medical Form