Dr. Amanda North is responsible for our Pediatric Urology Program. This field includes:
- Antenatal counseling for detected anomalies of the urinary tract.
- Evaluation and treatment of congenital anomalies of the urinary and genital tract, including Ambiguous Genitalia, Hypospadias, Epispadias, Cryptorchidism, Hydrocele, Hydronephrosis, Vesico-Ureteric Reflux, Ureterocele, Posterior Urethral Valve, Bladder Exstrophy, etc...
- Investigation and treatment of pediatric urinary tract infections.
- Investigation and treatment of pediatric urinary incontinence, including neuropathic bladders and Spina-Bifida.
- Investigation and surgical treatments of pediatric tumors involving the Urinary and Genital tract.
- Prevention, investigation and treatment of renal failure (in conjunction with Pediatric Nephrology).