Interventional Spine Program and Pain Management
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of both acute and chronic pain of spinal origin (back and neck pain). A thorough consultation is carried out to confirm the diagnosis of the spinal disease and origin of pain. A treatment plan is created by the physician and the patient. Pain is managed with medication, therapy and spinal interventional procedures.
Our program is multidisciplinary and has excellent coordination with primary care physicians, internists, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons, radiologists and psychiatrists. Physical therapy, occupational therapy and evaluation for braces for back and neck pain are available on site.
We do all spinal injections under the guidance of X-ray machines (Fluoroscopic Guidance), which facilitate the exact localization of needle.
We offer the following procedures under Fluoroscopic guidance:
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Facet Intra-articular Injections
- Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
- Thoracic Facet Intra-articular Injections
- Lumbar Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Intra-articular Injections
- Diagnostic Cervical and Lumbar Medial Branch Block
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Hip Steroid Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Cervical and Lumbar Medial Branches