OB/GYN & Women's Health
Requirements for the OB-GYN PA Residency Program
- Graduate from ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant program NCCPA certification and New York State Licensure or eligible for NYS license.
- Completed application
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copy of PA program diploma/certificate
- Copy of current CPR certification (we can help you obtain this if you are accepted and do not have it)
- Copy of NY State License
- On-site interview
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis. Once your complete application is received, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.