Ways to Give
Run the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon for CHAM
Join Champions for CHAM!
Champions for CHAM, the charity partner team for The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), is recruiting runners for the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon! Selected team members receive guaranteed entry to the November 5 race and pledge to raise funds for New York’s premier pediatric hospital. Donations support enhancement services that are critical to optimizing the care for our young patients and their families, such as child life programming, music therapy, integrative medicine, and support groups for parents.
Over the past two years, our amazing runners have raised $150,000 for CHAM. Run with us in 2017 in support of The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore by applying today!
Interested in becoming a Champion for CHAM?
CHAM will provide guaranteed entry for a limited number of runners who pledge to fundraise or donate at least $3,000 by November 5. In addition to guaranteed entry, Champions for CHAM members will receive:
- Welcome Packet with Information about CHAM and Fundraising Best Practices
- CHAM T-shirt
- Online Fundraising Page with Crowdrise
- Monthly Informational E-mails
- Invitation to Schedule a Tour of CHAM
- Official Champions for CHAM Race Day Shirt
- Pre-Race Celebration
- Support from Champions for CHAM Staff Coordinators
Application and Registration Guidelines
- Applications will be reviewed beginning March 2, 2017.
- Once you have applied to join Champions for CHAM, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification regarding the status. Completing the application does NOT assure you of entry to the marathon, as we have a limited number of entries from New York Road Runners.
- If invited to join, you will be required to complete a pledge agreement and set up a Crowdrise page. Issuance of your invitation to register for the TCS New York City Marathon will be contingent upon receipt of the pledge agreement.