White Plains Road
2100 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10462
Specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hours of Operation
M, T, TH: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
W: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
F: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Roxanne Pizzano, Administrator
Mentor Sejdiu, MD, Medical Director
The Medical Group's White Plains Road practice provides excellent healthcare services to adults and children. We strive to meet the healthcare needs of our diverse community with a family-centered approach and personal attention.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our outstanding medical care, we also offer:
- Walk-ins and same-day sick appointments for internal medicine and pediatrics
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory
- Bilingual staff who speak fluent English, Spanish and Albanian and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
- Wheelchair accessibility
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group White Plains Road is conveniently located in the Bronxdale section of the Bronx. It is easily accessible by car and public transportation.
Take the BX22 or BX39 to Lydig Avenue.
Take the No. 2 train to Pelham Parkway.
Take the No. 5 train to East 180th Street and transfer to the No. 2 train.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway, Cross Bronx Expressway and the Hutchinson River Parkway. Street parking is available.