941 Burke Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ivette Rosado, Administrator
Joel Posner, MD, Medical Director
The Medical Group's Burke Avenue practice has been providing excellent healthcare services for children and adults for more than 20 years. We take pride in our ethnic and cultural diversity, and through personal attention and a family-centered approach, we strive to meet the unique needs of our surrounding community.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our comprehensive medical care, we also offer:
- Walk-ins and same-day sick appointments (please call ahead)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory
- Multilingual staff who speak fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Italian and Chinese, and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group Burke Avenue is conveniently located in the Laconia section of the Bronx. It is easily accessible by car and public transportation.
Take the Bx25 to Bronxwood Avenue.
We are accessible to the No. 1 and No. 2 trains.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway and the Cross Bronx Expressway. Street parking is available. Call for detailed directions.