In the News
View the latest news about the Montefiore Hudson Valley Center of Excellence for Alzheimer’s Disease, Medical Center, including stories featuring our leadership, clinical experts, research and commitment to the community, as well as news releases and background information.
For members of the media, representatives from the Montefiore Office of Public Relations are available to respond to inquiries and requests for interviews with experts. Call 718-920-4011.
- Brain Scan Test Predicts Fall Risk in Elderly
- Einstein and Penn State Researchers Awarded Grant to Study AD
- Home Safety Tips for Patients with Alzheimer's Disease
- How You Walk Could Flag Mental Decline
- The Importance of Caring for Yourself While Caring for Someone With Alzheimer
- The Importance of Early Detection in Alzheimer’s Disease
- This Therapy May Help Reverse Memory Loss in People With Early Stages of Alzheimer