Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program
The Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program offers a rich, unique educational experience combining the best of science and humanism. With a substantial patient volume, real responsibility for patients, and strong attending support with complicated cases, residents gain a mature, knowledgeable, seasoned approach to patient care well beyond that of their peers in other residency programs.
The IM residency program includes:
- direct access to cutting-edge biomedical and clinical research
- proven track record of placing graduates in prestigious fellowships
- dedicated faculty and intelligent, driven, accessible house officers
- innovative curriculum with the right mix of lectures, case discussions, rounds, and clinics
- hands-on experience with real responsibility for treating patients
- demographically heterogeneous inner city and immigrant population with an extensive variety of conditions and psychosocial backgrounds
- outstanding departmental leadership and attending physicians dedicated to resident teaching
- smart medical students who challenge residents to teach and learn
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to submit applications as early as possible.
See the Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program website for information including program options and requirements, schedules and rotations, faculty, training facilities, recent graduates' fellowship placements, application materials and deadlines, interviews, and visa sponsorship.