Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program
The Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program offers a rich, unique educational experience combining the best of science and humanism.
The IM residency program includes:
- direct access to cutting-edge biomedical and clinical research
- a proven track record of placing graduates in prestigious fellowships
- specialized training tracks:
- 3-year Categorical Internal Medicine (NRMP #3153140C0)
- 3-year Primary Care Internal Medicine (NRMP #3153140M0)
- 3-year Social Medicine (NRMP #3153140C1)
- 1-year Preliminary Medicine (NRMP #3153140P0)
- 1-year Preliminary - Neurology (NRMP #3153140P1)
- dedicated faculty and intelligent, driven, accessible house officers
- an innovative curriculum with the right mix of lectures, case discussions, rounds, and clinics
- hands-on experience with real responsibility for treating patients
- demographically heterogeneous inner city and immigrant population
- extensive variety of conditions and psychosocial backgrounds
- outstanding departmental leadership and attending physicians dedicated to resident teaching
- smart medical students who challenge residents to teach and learn
Residents receive thorough preparation for the next phase in their careers, whether primary care medicine, subspecialty training, or academic teaching and research. With a substantial patient volume, real responsibility for patients, and strong support with complicated cases, residents gain a mature, knowledgeable, seasoned approach to patient care well beyond that of their peers in other residency programs.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through December 15 of the year prior to matriculation. Applicants are advised to submit applications as early as possible through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
See the Moses-Weiler Internal Medicine Residency Program website for information including program options, schedules and rotations, faculty, training facilities, recent graduates' fellowship placements, application materials, interviews, and visa sponsorship.