Fundraising Events benefiting Montefiore and Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Each year, Montefiore Medical Center and The Children's Hospital at Montefiore hold multiple charitable events to raise funds and awareness for a variety of programs, causes and initiatives. These occasions raise money to help patient care, community service projects, and scientific research being conducted now and in the future. On behalf of our physicians, staff, patients and families, we thank you for making these functions a great success and invite you to participate in our upcoming events:
- 19th Annual Golf Tournament benefiting the Children's Hospital at Montefiore - Monday, June 12, 2017 - Details and Tickets
- New York Yankees Event benefiting the JE and ZB Butler Center for Children and Families at CHAM - Thursday, June 22, 2017 - Details and Tickets
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns Fundraising Dinner - Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - Details and Tickets
- A Taste of Little Italy - Fall 2017 - Details Forthcoming
- Fall Wine Tasting - Fall 2017 - Details Forthcoming
Questions? Please contact the Office of Development at 718-920-6656.