Epic Project Team Recruitment
Who are we looking for?
We welcome all candidates; however we strongly encourage candidates with clinical, management, financial and technical backgrounds to apply. We also seek clinicians with nursing, OR/Anesthesia, inpatient clinical and pharmacy experience. At present we have a particularly strong need for clinicians and software engineers.
Be part of a forward-thinking group
The Epic team is a diverse and savvy group of innovators. We work in collaborative and supportive environments that nurture epic ideas and solutions. All Epic team members are empowered to advance their career opportunities at Montefiore. We also support you in acquiring new skill sets and valuable professional knowledge.
Why should you join the Epic team?
In addition to career advancement opportunities, you also will benefit from Montefiore's comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary and generous milestone bonuses. Given that we're in the construction phase of renovating our 30,000 sq. ft. building, you will soon have access to complimentary health and recreational facilities including a gym with showers, billiards room, boutique café, auditorium and team lounge.
|Apply:||You can apply online. Qualified candidates will be contacted.|
|Meet:||Interview with Human Resources at our headquarters in Yonkers, NY.|
|Test:||Take a two-hour, Epic-certified assessment test evaluating logic/analytical aptitude.|
|Follow-up:||Email from Recruiting on next steps.|
- Ability to travel to multiple Montefiore sites (Westchester and Bronx)
- Ability to commit to Epic Certification training in Verona, Wisconsin
- Ability to pass Epic Certification test
Project Cycle Overview
- Three year implementation and build
- Commitment to an Epic project role for three years
- After three years and completion of Epic build:
- Transfer into another role in the organization
- Remain permanently with the new Epic team for ongoing enhancements and optimization
- There will be other roles created for maintenance, upgrades and enhancement of the application