OB/GYN & Women's Health
Fetal Medicine Pediatric Consultants
Amanda C. North,MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Urology, Urology
- Medical Education
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- Main Location
Adult Urology: 718-920-4531
Pediatric Urology: 718-920-7479
Click here to see our locations
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Urology
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician
- Clinical Focus
- Specializes in the care and treatment of children with all forms of congenital anomalies of the urinary tract, as well as complex voiding problems of childhood.
- Research Focus
- Research interests include posterior urethral valves.
Amanda C. North, MD, Assistant Professor of Urology, is an expert in Pediatric Urology who specializes in the care and treatment of children with complex voiding problems and congenital anomalies of the urinary tract. Dr. North earned her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Alpha Omega Alpha); she subsequently trained in General Surgery and Urology in the Einstein/Montefiore program . Dr. North completed fellowship training in Pediatric Urology at Johns Hopkins University and joined the faculty of The Department of Urology at Montefiore in 2007.
Dr. North is the recipient of the Montefiore Staff and Alumni Association Award and the American Medical Women’s Association “Janet M. Glasgow Memorial” Achievement Award. Dr. North is a member of the American Urological Association, Society for Women in Urology, and Society for Pediatric Urology. Dr. North is fluent in Spanish.