Clinical Trials & Research
Search Clinical Trials
|Title||Pharmacokinetics and Safety Study of Azacitidine in Cancer Patients With and Without Impaired Renal Function (RENAL)|
|Description||The purpose of this study is to evaluate the following:|
* Whether azacitidine is absorbed in the body at the same rate or proportion for different concentrations.
* Determine the effect renal impairment has or does not have on the absorption of azacitidine.
* Determine if azacitidine is safe and well tolerated in patients with renal function impairment.
|Eligibility Criteria||To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:|
* Patient must be 18 years and older
* MDS according to the FAB classification system (RA, RARS, RAEB, RAEB-T, CMML), AML in remission, malignant solid tumor, MM, NHL, or HD.
* Patient must have a life expectancy more than or equal to 3 months
* Patient must be a nonsmoker or must not have smoked for at least 30 days before the screening visit and agree to abstain from smoking during study participation.
|Principal Investigator||Sanjay Goel, MD|
|Current Trial Type||Interventional|