Research and Clinical Trials
Search Cancer Clinical Trials
|Title||An Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of HALAVEN™ in Subjects With Cancer Who Also Have Impaired Renal Function|
|Disease/Condition||Phase 1¸ Organ Dysfunction¸ and Other Experimental|
|Description||This is an open-label non-randomized study in subjects with advanced or metastatic solid tumors who are no longer responding to available therapy. HALAVEN will be administered to subjects on Days 1 and 8 of a 21-day cycle.|
|Eligibility Criteria||To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:|
* Patient must be 18 Years and older
* Subject must have histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced solid tumors that have progressed following standard therapy or for which no standard therapy exists (including surgery or radiation therapy).
* Renal function must fall into one of the following categories:
* Normal function - creatinine clearance more than or equal to 80 mL/min.
* Moderate impairment - creatinine clearance more than 30 to 50 mL/min.
* Severe impairment - creatinine clearance 15 to less than 30 mL/min.
* Adequate liver function
|Principal Investigator||Sanjay Goel, MD|
|Current Trial Type||Interventional|