Meet the Transplantation Team
Meet the Pediatric Liver Transplant Physicians
Inna Novak, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College
- Schneider Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Board Certified
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
- Clinical Focus
- Inflammatory bowel disease, eosinophilic disease, therapeutic endoscopy, endoscopic dilatations, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, polyposis syndromes.
- Research Focus
- Inflammatory bowel disease, therapeutic endoscopy, eosinophilic disease.
- Russian, Spanish
- Dr. Novak is a graduate of New York Medical College, served her Pediatric Residency at the Schneider Children’s Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and her Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Fellowship at The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore. She is interested in therapeutic endoscopy and its use in a variety of conditions such as achalasia.