Meet the Urology Physicians
Amanda C. North, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Urology, Urology
- Medical Education
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- Board Certified
- Urology, Pediatric Urology
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Urology
- Administrative Title
- Associate Program Director, Montefiore Medical Center
- Clinical Focus
- Specializes in the care and treatment of children with all forms of congenital anomalies of the urinary tract, as well as complex voiding problems of childhood.
- Research Focus
- Research interests include posterior urethral valves.
- Dr. North, Assistant Professor, Urology, is a graduate of Princeton University and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She received her surgical and urology training at Einstein and Montefiore and completed a fellowship in pediatric urology at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. North joined the Department of Urology in 2007. Dr. North's clinical interests include the care and treatment of children with all forms of congenital anomalies of the urinary tract as well as complex voiding problems of childhood.