Meet the Urology Physicians
Amanda C. North, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Urology, Urology
- Medical Education
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- Board Certified
- Urology, Pediatric Urology
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor of Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Associate Program Director, Montefiore Medical Center
- Clinical Focus
- Specializes in the care and treatment of children with all forms of congenital anomalies of the urinary tract, as well as complex voiding problems of childhood.
- Research Focus
- Research interests include posterior urethral valves.
Amanda C. North, MD, earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where she was elected AOA and awarded the Montefiore Staff and Alumni Award at graduation. She completed her residencies in surgery and urology at Montefiore Medical Center, and a fellowship in pediatric urology at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. North is as a member of the American Urological Association, the Society for Women in Urology and the Society for Pediatric Urology. She is also a reviewer for Urology, BJU International and Journal of Urology.