Diseases and Conditions
Meet the Gynecologic Oncology Physicians
Merieme Klobocista, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women's Health
- Practice Specialty
- Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical Education
- Northeastern Ohio Univ College of Medicine
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- University of Southern California Medical Center
- Board Certified
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Main Location
- Research Focus
- Dr. Klobocista’s research focus is in rare uterine tumors. She is the principal investigator in a number of clinical trials involving these tumors. In addition to clinical trials, her research interests are in palliative care and survivorship in gynecologic cancer patients.
- Dr. Merieme Klobocista is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women's Health, Division of Gynecologic Oncology. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and her fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine. She is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.