Jonathan H. Lee, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Joint Replacement
- Medical Education
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Main Location
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Focus
Hip and knee replacement
- Research Focus
- Musculoskelatal wellness, arthritis, non-surgical procedures
View Dr. Lee’s publications on PubMed
Jonathan H. Lee, MD is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement.
Dr. Lee obtained his medical degree from the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. After completing his residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital, he completed fellowship in adult reconstruction and joint replacement at Hospital for Special Surgery.
Prior to joining Montefiore, Dr. Lee focused his research onthe causes and early stages of arthritis, causes at early stages as well as robotic and gps navigation techniquesfor joint replacement. At Einstein, he will continue his arthritis research including a collaboration with John Hardin, MD in rheumatology.