Eric G. Walter, DPM
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Podiatric Surgery, Podiatry
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, NY, NY
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Administrative Title
- Director, Podiatric Medicine Residency Program
- Clinical Focus
Foot surgery and podiatric sports medicine.
- Research Focus
Foot surgery and outcomes analysis.
- View Dr. Walter’s publications on PubMed
Eric G. Walter, DPM is a board certified podiatrist specializing in reconstructive foot surgery and podiatric sports medicine. He is an Assistant Professor at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Adjunct Assistant Professor at New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
He received his medical degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency at NYCPM and Affiliated Hospitals.Dr. Walter conducts research focused on foot surgery and outcomes analysis.