Robert H. Pass, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics - Cardiology (Heart)
- Medical Education
- Boston University School of Medicine
- New York Hospital- Cornell Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Boston
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Administrative Title
- Associate Division Chief, Pediatric Cardiology
Director of Pediatric Catheterization Laboratory and Director of Pediatric Electrophysiology
- Clinical Focus
- Dr. Pass' research and clinical focus remain firmly in the areas of pediatric electrophysiology and interventional cardiology. He has written over 75 original manuscripts on these topics.
Wilma Palacios, who joined Children's Hospital at Montefiore in 2017, is a nurse practitioner specializing in pediatric nephrology.
Nurse Palacios has worked as a pediatric nurse for 19 years. In that time, she has cared for pediatric patients ranging from neonate through the beginning of adulthood in a variety of settings, including long-term-care, oncology, neurology, general pediatrics, pediatric intensive care, gastroenterology, and nephrology.
In 2015, Nurse Palacios earned her Master's in Science of Nursing from the College of Mount Saint Vincent and was board certified from the American Nursing Credentialing Center the same year. After working in the Vascular Interventional Radiology department at NYU Langone Medical Center, she came to Montefiore, where she could return her focus to pediatrics.
At Montefiore, Nurse Palacios aims to conduct research focusing on care issues of pediatric patients with chronic illnesses, such as end-stage renal disease, as well as pediatric patients transitioning to adult care. She wants to focus specifically on children in underserved communities.