Roy G. Kulick, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand Surgery
- Medical Education
- Cornell University Medical College
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Ctr, Columbia Presbyterian, Columbia Presbyterian / Allen Pavilion, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Associate Professor, Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery
- Administrative Title
- Chief, Hand Surgery
- Clinical Focus
- Reconstructive hand surgery, arthritis, Dupuytren's disease nerve compression including carpal tunnel syndrome.
View Dr. Kulick's publications on Einstein
- Awards & Honors
- Best Doctors in New York and America: New York Magazine
Roy G. Kulick, MD, Director of Orthopaedic Hand Surgery, specializes in reconstructive hand surgery, arthritis, Dupuytren's disease, and nerve compression, including carpal tunnel syndrome .He is board certified and holds a sub-specialty Certificate of Added Qualification for Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kulick also also serves as an Associate Professor at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Kulick received his Bachelor’s degree from New York University and his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College. He completed his residency at Columbia University Medical Center, an internship at St. Luke's Hospital during his first year of residency, and a fellowship at Hospital for Special Surgery.
New York Magazine includes Dr. Kulick as a Best Doctor in New York and America.