Montefiore provides healthcare services to more than two million people in the Bronx and Westchester. Dedicated to advancing the health of the entire community, we offer a number of resources and sponsor numerous innovative programs that address critical health issues on behalf of our residents.
The Montefiore Office of Community Health manages a number of different initiatives, including:
- Supporting and coordinating Montefiore’s diverse portfolio of community health improvement programs and activities.
- Enhancing Montefiore’s capacity to assess and measure the health needs of the communities it serves.
- Identifying and selecting a limited number of top-priority health needs in the communities Montefiore serves for specific focus.
- Leading and coordinating Montefiore-wide efforts and working with community partners to measurably improve the health of the communities we serve.
- The To Your Health! Community and Worksite Wellness Initiative seeks to reduce the growing burden of chronic diseases in our community through a number of public health programs to educate patients, visitors, staff and local residents on how to live healthier lives. Learn more about the To Your Health! Initiative.
View Montefiore’s Community Service Program Inventory to see our full range of community programs.
The Montefiore School Health Program